Grilled Ground Turkey Burgers
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup soft whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/4 pounds lean ground turkey
- 6 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
- In a small bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, celery, onion, parsley, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into six patties.
- On a greased grill, cook, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear. Serve on buns.
The burgers turned out amazing!! My entire family loved it! Will be making it again for sure.
Best turkey burger I’ve tasted. My husband even eats them and he’s not a fan of turkey burgers.
i have been making these since I first saw the recipe in Taste of Home. My husband loves them, in fact, we’re having them for dinner tonight!